6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMayfield Road, Sanderstead, South Croydon, CR2
- Six bedroom semi detached family home
- Built in 1903, retaining many character features
- Two reception rooms
- Modern kitchen diner, utility room and downstairs WC
- Four bedrooms to the first floor with a family bathroom
- Master bedroom with a balcony
- Two double bedrooms to the second floor with a shower room
- Pleasant rear garden and off street parking
- Catchment of the Ofsted rated "outstanding" Ridgeway Primary
- Walking distance of three train stations
Built in 1903, is this six bedroom semi detached family home. The attraction to this property is the character that has been retained throughout, with the touch of modern finishes. To the ground floor, there is a wide entrance hallway, with wooden flooring. Further accommodation includes two reception rooms, a utility room, contemporary kitchen diner and downstairs WC. To the first floor, there are four bedrooms, a family bathroom and double fitted cupboards. The master bedroom benefits from double doors overlooking the rear garden and a balcony. The the second floor, the viewer will find two bedrooms and a further shower room, with generous landing space which could be used to facilitate a study area. Further, there is a cellar which would make ideal space for storage, or future conversion, subject to the usual planning consents. There is off street parking to the front for two vehicles and a pleasant rear garden. A viewing is highly recommended.
Mayfield Road is an ideal location for all types of buyer. The property is conveniently situated for the commuter with three mainline train stations within a mile (Sanderstead 0.2, Purley Oaks 0.4 and South Croydon 0.9miles). For the growing family, there is a wide selection of schooling in the area of both the private and public sector, namely the Ofsted rated "outstanding" Ridgeway Primary School.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48736497.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AKD170070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.