2 bedroom retirement property for saleWilliam Page Court, BRAND NEW- NORTH FACING- FRENCH BALCONY
Withdrawn from Market
- A VERY LARGE TWO BEDROOM RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- ON SITE FACILTIES INCLUDING A RESIDENT'S LOUNGE AND LAUNDRY ROOM
- GUEST SUITE AVAILABLE
- TWO SPACIOUS ROOMS WITH THEIR OWN EN SUITE AND WALK IN WARDROBE
- A BEAUTIFUL LIVING/ DINING ROOM WITH FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOW AND FRENCH DOOR
- TO VIEW PLEASE CALL JESSICA HUTCHINSON ON 07557 551054
An outstanding two bedroom retirement apartment based at William Page Court in Bristol. This apartment has a large square footage and offers a wonderful amount of space for residents to enjoy. French doors lead onto a Juliet style balcony and this apartment offers a large amount of useful storage.
18' 0'' x 14' 0'' (5.48m x 4.26m)
A pleasant living/dining room which has a floor to ceiling window allowing plenty of light through and a patio door which opens onto a Juliet style balcony. TV and phone point available. Contemporary electric fireplace with cream surround. A partial glass door leads onto a separate kitchen. Fully carpeted.
7' 0'' x 7' 0'' (2.13m x 2.13m)
A well presented kitchen which has an integrated fridge/freezer. Waist height electric oven, hob and fan with splash back. Modern ceiling light. Stainless steel sink. Tiled flooring. Velux window ceiling window.
An enormous entrance hallway which leads onto an exceptionally large store room. A further three doors lead onto the bedrooms and the living/dining room. The 24 hour Tunstall response system is housed within the hallway. Smoke detector and illuminated light switches. Fully carpeted.
12' 0'' x 15' 0'' (3.65m x 4.57m)
A stunning master bedroom which features a double opening shoulder height window. Fully carpeted with a modern ceiling light. Two doors lead onto a walk in wardrobe and en suite room. TV and phone point available.
9' 0'' x 15' 0'' (2.74m x 4.57m)
A wonderful second bedroom which also features a shoulder height window and benefits from its own en suite and walk in wardrobe. TV and phone point available. Fully carpeted and ceiling light.
7' 0'' x 6' 0'' (2.13m x 1.83m)
A wet room style en suite with a walk in shower. Fully tiled walls and flooring. Vanity unit with sink and illuminated mirror above. Heated towel rail and grab rails available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48737991.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7849217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirementmove head office, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.