2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale22B Irvine Place, West End, Aberdeen, AB10 6HB
- Bright and spacious ground floor flat situated in a popular West End location
- Spacious and bright lounge
- Modern kitchen with dining area
- 2 double bedrooms and bathroom with shower
- Gas central heating and modern double glazing
- Easily maintained gardens
- Within walking distance of City Centre
- EPC D
Tel Agent 0131 229 3399 or 075958 20611
Situated in a prime west end location, this two bedroom ground floor flat benefits from gas central heating and modern double glazing throughout. It offers well proportioned, bright and spacious accommodation with off street residents parking. Entry to the property is from the front garden path, through double doors (protected by inter com entry) into a bright well maintained carpeted common stair. There is also a rear door for access to and from the private parking and garden area. The accommodation comprises an entrance vestibule, hallway, spacious lounge, a modern kitchen and dining area, two double bedrooms with large built in wardrobes and a modern bathroom with shower. Externally there are maintained garden areas, maintained at cost of £200 per annum; This also pays towards common building maintenance (stair lighting power) and repairs as required.
Included in the price are all floor coverings, curtains, most light fittings, fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dish washer, double oven and electric hob. In each room there is a 100MBs CAT 5 LAN socket (Local Area Network) for secure internet access or internet enabled TV, there is also a satellite dish for sky or freesat.
To view telephone Agents 0131 229 3399 (07595820611 out with office hours). The property has been valued at £210,000 and lies in Council Tax band D.
Irvine Place is a quiet residential street situated in the west end of Aberdeen, in an area well served by local shops, post office, public transport and two local primary schools. It’s within easy walking distance of the city centre (10 min walk approx to Union St.) and all its associated amenities. It’s also only a 15min walk to Duthie park with its many attractions including winter gardens and refurbished boating pond. A 30 min walk gets you to the RGU campus or the ARI. The property enjoys a location which offers easy access to the business and industrial parks at Altens and Tullos.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48740127.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 83861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.