3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewport Close, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton-on-Tees
- Immaculately Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Detached Single Garage With Off Road Parking
- Stunning South Facing Rear Garden
- Stylish Interior With Modern Fixtures
- Located Within The Popular 'Round Hill' Area Of Ingleby Barwick
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Suiting A Variety Of Purchasers
Set within a corner plot at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac, this superbly presented three bedroom semi detached house would suit a variety of purchasers, whether it be first time buyers, single occupants, professionals or investors. With a stylish interior coupled with modern fixtures, the accommodation comprises:- entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen with patio doors opening into the rear garden, three bedrooms, two of which benefit from built in storage and a modern three piece house bathroom. Externally, there is a lawned area with hedged border to front, whilst to the rear, a superb south facing laid to lawn garden with decked area, off street parking and a detached single garage. Aided via uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. The expected rent for this property would approximate to £625 per calendar month with a gross rental yield of circa 5%.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48741768.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.