3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurley Wood Crescent, Kirkstall, Leeds, LS4
- An extended semi detached house
- On the ground floor - lounge/dining room and separate kitchen
- On the first floor - three bedrooms and a bathroom
- In need of some modernisation
- No onward chain
- Would suit FTB's or Investors!!
Property Address: 68 Burley Wood Crescent, Leeds LS4 2QL - We are acting for the mortgagees in possession and have received an offer of £123,500 for the above mentioned property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the Agent before exchange of contracts takes place. Agents Name: Dacre Son & Hartley. Agents Address: 273 Otley Rd, Leeds LS16 5LN
NEW PRICE - An extended semi detached house in need of some modernisation, comprising lounge/dining room and kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor three bedrooms and a bathroom. Close to local amenities and great for commuting to Leeds city centre. EPC D.
An extended semi detached house of traditional style comprising; entrance hall, lounge/dining room and kitchen to the ground floor together with three bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor. Outside the property gardens to both front and rear. In need of some modernisation.
There are extensive amenities available nearby on Burley Road, Kirkstall and Headingley including supermarkets, restaurants, cafes and bars together with regular bus services which provide access into the city centre and surrounding areas. The property is also located just two miles from the vibrant city centre of Leeds with an abundance of shopping and restaurant facilities together with the railway station which provides regular services to London Kings Cross.
From Headingley centre proceed along North Lane which then becomes Kirkstall Lane and turn left onto St Anns Lane. At the junction with Burley Road travel straight over onto Burley Wood Lane. Take left turn onto Argie Lane and then after a short distance take right onto Woodside View. After a short distance take next right onto Burley Wood Crescent and the property can be identified by our for sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48741933.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WES170142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, North Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.