3 bedroom detached house for saleCoggeshall Road, Braintree
- Council Tax Band C
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- 80' Rear Garden
- Parking for 2/3 Cars
- Large Games Room
**GUIDE PRICE £325,000 - £350,000** A spacious and well presented three bedroom semi detached house situated along Coggeshall Road with good access to town centre and mainline train station to London Liverpool Street.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, open plan kitchen/diner, conservatory, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property benefits from a stunning kitchen, double glazing throughout, gas central heating, 80' rear garden with a large games room to the rear and driveway parking for 2/3 cars.
Double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor with storage under, wood flooring, doors leading to;
Opaque double glazed window to side, low level WC, wash hand basin.
Lounge 14' max x 12' 5" ( 4.27m max x 3.78m )
Double glazed bay window to front, feature fireplace with inset gas fire, wood flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 8" x 13' 1" ( 5.08m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, feature fireplace, range of wall and base units with solid oak work surfaces incorporating inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, integrated double oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, garbage dispenser, inset spot lights to ceiling. Central island comprising; wine cooler, breakfast bar, solid oak work surface with units under, inset induction hob with extractor fan over, tiled flooring, open to;
Conservatory 13' 5" x 11' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.63m )
Double glazed windows to all sides, double glazed French doors to rear garden, two radiators, tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to side, doors leading to;
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 11' 11" ( 4.19m x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, wood flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 10' 9" max ( 4.04m x 3.28m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.59m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to side and rear, enclosed panelled bath with hot and cold mixer taps with shower attachment over, walk in shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, tiled walls.
Driveway parking for 2/3 cars, gated side access to the rear garden.
Large patio area, lawn area, flower beds, enclosed by panelled fencing.
Games Room 16' x 15' 6" ( 4.88m x 4.72m )
Wooden doors to front, three double glazed window to front, tiled flooring, inset spot lights to ceiling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48754470.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR103334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.