3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleValetta Park, Emsworth, PO10
- 1985 square foot
- Chalet style Bungalow
- Cul De Sac Location
- Favoured Southwest Emsworth
- Walking Distance to the Village and the Foreshore
- Feature Bedroom/Reception Room on the First Floor
- Spacious and mature Rear Garden
- Flexible Accommodation
- Single Garage and Wide Driveway
- Extended with full pitch roof
Detached chalet bungalow situated on one of the most popular roads in Emsworth. First impressions are outstanding as one enters the hallway lit by velux window and staircase leading to the dramatic first floor conversion. The 400 square foot room with aerial views around the bungalow is a real versatile feature of the home and has an adjacent study area and shower room. Downstairs the four rooms are spacious and versatile currently being utilised as two bedrooms and two reception rooms. The kitchen is a nice size flowing into the adjacent conservatory. Outside the rear garden is mature, secluded and enclosed and there is a single garage and driveway to the front. Early viewing is definitely recommended EPC-C
Located in the favoured south west corner of Emsworth south of the A259 in a sought after residential area, 20 Valetta Park is within easy reach of the foreshore set on the upper reaches of Chichester Harbour with coastal walks to Langstone in the west and Thorney Island and Chidham in the east popular with both birdwatchers and ramblers. The bustling centre of Emsworth nearby has local shopping, pubs and restaurants including the well known 36 on the Quay and Fat Olives and two sailing clubs. The historic Cathedral City of Chichester lies approximately eight miles to the east with its Festival Theatre and racing at Goodwood, whilst Portsmouth to the west is a renowned maritime centre with the Mary Rose, Warrior and HMS Victory. Emsworth station is part of the Southampton/Brighton line with, via Havant, access to London Waterloo and there are good road and bus links east and west via the A27 and north via the A3(M) to London.
Nearly 2000 square feet of versatile accommodation in Southwest Emsworth
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48756273.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 249428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.