5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlenthorpe Road, Morden, SM4
Offers in Excess of
- END TERRACED
- 5 BEDROOMS/ DOUBLE FRONTED
- LARGE FAMILY ACCOMMODATION
- 3 RECEPTIONS
- 2 BATHROOMS
- BUILDING PLOT AT REAR
- BORDERING RAYNES PARK/MORDEN
- OSP FOR 3 OR MORE CARS
- EXCLUSIVE TO TURNERS PROPERTY
IS IT SPACE YOUR CRAVE? Well look no further. This large doubled-fronted 5 bedroom end terraced house could be the one. Situated on this sought-after road bordering Raynes Park and convenient for the lovely open spaces of Cannon Hill Common, local shops and transport links. The property will need some updating but offers some fantastic family accommodation which comprises 3 large reception rooms, kitchen/diner, bathroom/utility Room and WC all on the ground floor. Upstairs you will find 5 very good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a level 92 x 31 garden with rear access and garage and to the front you have OSP for 3 or More Cars. The property is ideally located for 2 main line train stations, which are within 0.9 miles. Morden Tube station is also accessible within Minutes on local bus routes. The property is in the SM4 postal district, which is fast becoming a very sought after area. EXCLUSIVE TO TURNERS PROPERTY! CALL 020 8687 9787 TO ARRANGE YOUR APPOINTMENT!
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27013230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners, Morden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.