2 bedroom apartment for saleWest Hill Road, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom second floor apartment
- Close to town & amenities
- Ideal for commuting
- Some upgrading required
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating G (12)
WOW! What a view, just take a look at the beautiful greenery that you have surrounding you from this second floor apartment. Situated in an elevated position you have a sea view from your lounge window plus a beautiful view of the woods directly behind you. When you first walk through the front door, you will of course want to put your own stamp on things, but most importantly the space that you have in this apartment is fantastic. From your front door, you can walk down to the seafront in less than 10 minutes, enjoy the sun shining and the sand between your toes on a walk all the way round from Ryde seafront to Bembridge beach. Maybe you could even treat yourself to an ice cream or two on your way round. If you are coming from the mainland and you are looking for a place that you can use on the Island as a retreat for you and your family, this could work perfectly for you. Situated at the top of a well-managed building you can easy lock this apartment up and leave it behind you when you need to return to the hustle and bustle of work life.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 18'1 x 15'5 (5.52m x 4.70m)
- Kitchen: 12'9 x 7'11 (3.89m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 14'0 (4.27m x 4.27m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'1 x 10'1 (4.30m x 3.08m)
- Store Room: 7'0 x 3'7 (2.14m x 1.09m)
- Allocated Parking Space
- Communal Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48759606.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.