1 bedroom apartment for saleBaltimore Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14
- One Bedroom Apartment - 5th Floor
- 24hr Concierge Service
- Residents Health Spa & Gym
- Private Balcony with Court Yard Views
- Tenure: Leasehold: 995 Years
- Est Ground Rent & Service Charge £2,500 pa
- 1 Minute From Crossharbour DLR
- 5 Minutes From Canary Wharf Jubilee Line
- Currently Tenanted - Available January 2018
Well positioned 5th floor one double bedroom apartment offering River views and 485 Sq.Ft plus a large balcony. Furniture included in the sale sets the apartment as a great buy to let. Est rental projection £360 per week = 4.4% gross yield. Set in a very popular development, Baltimore Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14.
This exclusive apartment comprises a well-appointed lounge/dining area with modern kitchen featuring inbuilt appliances, one double bedroom, family bathroom and storage space throughout. Further benifiting from a large private private balcony with court yard views.
Est Ground Rent & Service Charge together: £2,500 pa
Tenure Leasehold: 995 years
Baltimore Wharf residents benefit from 24 hour concierge, gymnasium, residents health spa, swimming pool and a boxing ring . Ideally located within easy reach of Crossharbour DLR, South Quay DLR and Canary Wharf Station (Jubilee Line)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27013311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.