4 bedroom detached house for saleWest Polberro, St Agnes, Nr. Truro, Cornwall TR5
Sold by Us
- Coastal walks nearby
- Countryside view
- Energy efficient
- New house
- Short walk to beach
- Walking distance of facilities
- Walking distance of schooling
Completed and ready for occupation
Two stunning, architecturally inspiring brand new 4 bedroomed detached houses of reverse level design with vast open-plan kitchen/reception rooms to capture the southerly views over St Agnes and the surrounding countryside.
Each house is highly specified internally with natural stone and wood elevations. The first of three completed houses are now sold with only two remaining in this first phase with future releases expected to be at higher prices.
- Spectacular contemporary architecture by Clifton Emery Design in three different styles designed to be low energy consuming, exciting to live in and enhance the local environment with the use of traditional and sustainable external facings including Western red cedar cladding, stone facing from the Trebarwith Quarry, north Cornwall, slate pitched roofing, sedum roofs and lead surrounds to the front cladding of the first floors of Numbers 2, 3 and 4.
- External windows and doors by Rationel from their Auraplus range providing composite construction of anthracite coloured aluminium externally and low u value treated timber internally from northern European sustainable forests.
- Air source heat pump providing heating and hot water. Numbers 2 and 3 both have underfloor heating with solar gain and contemporary woodburning stoves further reducing the energy needs.
- Mains electricity, water and telephone connected. Drainage via a private pumping station for Wheal Turnavore connected to the mains which is due to be adopted by South West Water one year after the site is completed.
- Kitchen. Light grey gloss units with integrated handles. Composite quartz worktops with polished edges and upstands. Full range of AEG integrated appliances including a fridge/freezer, oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher and extractor. Integrated microwave. All appliances provided with a 2 year guarantee. Large pull out recycling/waste drawer, undercabinet lighting, 1½ bowl sink with a brushed chrome mixer tap.
- Utility. Tiled floor, light grey cupboards and worktops as per the kitchen, space for a washing machine and separate tumble dryer, sink and mixer tap.
- Bathroom. Fully tiled floor and walls where necessary. Bath with glazed shower screen, fixed shower and separate hand held shower over. Vanity unit with drawer under the wash basin in high gloss white. Mirrored cabinet with shaver socket. Concealed cistern wc, chrome heated towel rail.
- En-Suite Shower Room. Fully tiled floor and walls where necessary, enclosed shower with sliding door, fixed shower head and separate hand held shower. Wash basin with high gloss white vanity unit under and mirrored cabinet over with shaver socket. Concealed cistern wc, heated chrome towel rail.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lillicrap Chilcott, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.