3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHuntingdon Close, Broxbourne
- Chain Free
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking & Detached Garage To Rear
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Sought After Road
- Call Now To View
Chain Free!! William H Brown are delighted to offer this well presented three bedroom semi-detached family to the market. This property is situated on a sought after and popular cul-de-sac backing onto the new river and is within easy reach of a wide range of amenities and transport links.
William H brown are delighted to offer this well presented three bedroom semi-detached family home to the market. Huntington Close is a beautiful and peaceful cul-de-sac ideally located within easy reach of wide range of amenities, transport and road links including a range or highly regarded schools, Brookfield farm shopping centre, A10/M25 and Broxbourne station.
This beautiful property is offers excellent potential to extend subject to relevant planning consents and currently offers spacious accommodation throughout to include a ground floor bathroom, re-fitted kitchen/diner and separate living room on the ground floor. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a separate W.C. Externally the property offers off street parking and landscaped gardens to the front and a detached garage and landscaped garden to rear with foundations for an outbuilding at the bottom of the garden, Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this wonderful home.
The Accommodation Comprises
Door to side aspect, laminated flooring and radiator.
Lounge 19' 7" max x 14' 4" ( 5.97m max x 4.37m )
Window to front aspect, feature fireplace with surround and laminated flooring.
Kitchen Diner 19' 5" x 17' 6" max ( 5.92m x 5.33m max )
Two windows to rear aspect and French doors to garden, fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complimentary preparation surfaces incorporating a single stainless steel sink unit, electric oven, hob and cooker hood. Integrated washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher and space for American style fridge freezer, laminated flooring and electric feature fire place.
Ground Floor Family Bathroom
Window to side aspect, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level flush w.c, and wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor and window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 8' 6" max ( 4.37m x 2.59m max )
Window to front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.84m x 2.62m )
Window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and loft access.
Window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Window to side aspect. Fitted with a low level flush w.c. and wash hand basin.
To the front of the property there is a landscaped garden, off street parking for numerous vehicles leading to a secure side access. To the immediate rear of the property there is a patio area leading to a landscaped lawn and detached garage. Please note there are foundations at the bottom of the rear garden for a summer house or outbuildings.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48762492.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.