4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArbour Street, Southport
- Double Fronted Semi Detached Family House
- Double Glazed and Centrally Heated
- Three Reception Rooms and Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Off Road Parking for a Number of Vehicles
- Conveniently Located for Southport Town Centre
Centrally heated and double glazed double fronted, semi detached family house, conveniently situated for the amenities of Southport Town Centre. The property features three reception rooms, kitchen and four bedrooms. Established gardens to the front and rear, off road parking for numerous vehicles to the front and lawn, borders, patio and pond to the rear.
Enclosed Vestibule - Part glazed outer door and part glazed inner door.
Entrance Hall - Stairs to first floor.
Lounge - 15'11" into bay x 12'1", 4.85m into bay x 3.68m
Upvc double glazed bay window, display recesses, coving and ceiling rose. White fire surround with electric fire.
Sitting Room - 15'2" x 12'1", 4.62m x 3.68m
Upvc doubled window, fireplace with timber surround and marble effect interior. Wall light points.
Dining Room - 14'2" x 12'7", 4.32m x 3.84m
Glazed double doors to rear garden.
Kitchen - 6'3" extending to 10'4" by 16'9", 1.91m extending to 3.15m by 5.11m
Upvc double glazed overlooking rear garden. Single drainer 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, base units with cupboards and drawers, wall cupboards, working surfaces and glazed china cupboard. Four ring electric hob with cooker hood above and split level 1 1/2 electric oven.
Pantry - 6'1" x 7'3", 1.85m x 2.21m
Overall measurements including under stairs storage area and side door.
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom 1 - 16'2" x 12'3", 4.93m x 3.73m
Upvc double glazed bay window.
Bedroom 2 - 12'11" x 17'1", 3.94m x 5.21m
Upvc double glazed windows.
Bedroom 3 - 14'1" x 12'7", 4.29m x 3.84m
Upvc double glazed window
Bedroom 4 - 7'2" x 9'3", 2.18m x 2.82m
Upvc double glazed window, 'Vaillant' central heating boiler.
Bathroom - 7" x 7", 2.13m x 2.13m
White suite including panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled walls and Upvc double glazed window.
Outside - There are gardens to the front and rear of the property, with parking for several vehicles to the front. The rear garden features a hard surfaced patio, lawn, borders stocked with a variety of established plants and shrubs, ornamental rockery and alpines, pond, raised decking and shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48776586.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27015082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Tinsley Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.