1 bedroom flat for saleStratford Central, Great Eastern Road, Stratford, London, E15 1BB
- Large 1 Bedroom Apartment - 659 sq ft
- 17th Floor with Private Balcony
- Dual N/W Aspect
- 24-hr Concierge & Residents' Gym
- Minutes from Stratford Station
- Westfield Shopping & Crossrail (2018)
- 999 Year Leasehold
- Completion: Winter 2018
New Build Sales presents this exceptionally large luxury 1 bedroom apartment (659 sq ft) situated on the 17th floor in prestigious Stratford Central development. Located in the heart of Stratford, this stunning apartment offers contemporary open-plan living spaces comprising a beautifully engineered kitchen fitted with stone worktops and integrated Smeg appliances, a large double bedroom, bespoke cabinetry to bathrooms and under-floor heating.
This larger than average property has the potential to be converted into a 2 bedroom apartment, and is finished with premium woodstrip laminate throughout with carpeting and fitted wardrobe to bedroom, secure video entryphone system and features a private balcony offering wonderful views towards the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Residents in this striking 31-storey tower will be greeted by a 24-hour concierge set within a double height reception area, and will further benefit from a private gymnasium.
** Resale Unit ** Minimum 20% Deposit Required **
** Photos are for illustrative purpose only **
Stratford's main transport hub is a short walk away offering excellent transport links via the National Rail, Underground, Overground, DLR and the future Crossrail (2018) your doorstep offering superb connectivity to key destinations around London. From here, you can reach The City (8 mins) and Canary Wharf (12 mins), with London City Airport (15 mins), London Bridge and Oxford Circus in under 20 minutes!
Just a stone's throw away is Europe's largest shopping centre Westfield Stratford City with over 300 stores, bars and restaurants, a Cinema and Casino. If this is not enough, the world-class amenities and sporting facilities from the 2012 Olympics offers a range of exceptional leisure opportunities including the water polo arena, Aquatics Centre and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 403604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Build Sales, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.