3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSmithcourt Drive, Little Stoke, BRISTOL
- Semi Detached
- Living Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Double Glazing
This semi detached house located on the sought after Smithcourt Drive is situated in Little Stoke. Front garden and a large rear garden. The property is also perfectly positioned for local amenities to include shops, supermarkets, schools, doctors and dentist surgeries, Airbus and Aztec West.
This semi detached house located on the sought after Smithcourt Drive is situated in Little Stoke. To the ground floor we find an entrance porch, entrance hallway, living room and a kitchen/dining room with double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. To the first floor we find the master bedroom, two further bedrooms and a shower room. . Externally the property also benefits from a single garage, driveway parking for several vehicles, front garden and a large rear garden that is mainly laid to lawn. The property is also perfectly positioned for local amenities to include shops, supermarkets, schools, doctors and dentist surgeries, Bristol Parkway & Patchway Train Stations, MoD, Aviva, Rolls Royce, Airbus, Aztec West and access to the M4/M5 & M32 motorway networks.
Door to side, single glazed windows to front and side, central heating radiator, door to:
Door to front, double glazed window to side, central heating radiator, stair leading to first floor.
Living Room 13' 2" (max) x 12' 3" ( 4.01m (max) x 3.73m )
Double glazed bay window to front, TV aerial socket, central heating radiator.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 9' 3" (max) ( 3.51m x 2.82m (max) )
Double glazed window to rear, feature fireplace with electronic gas fire, central heating radiator. open to:
Kitchen 15' 6" (to include door recess) x 9' 11" ( 4.72m (to include door recess) x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with a single stainless steel sink and drainer unit with cupboards under, further range of base and eye level units, worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, space for cooker, electric cooker point, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas boiler, storage cupboard, understairs storage cupboard with double glazed window to side, central heating radiator, double glazed, door to side leading to rear garden.
Stairs form hallway, double glazed window to side, access to loft with pull down ladder, doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 12' 10" x 12' 7" (including door recess) ( 3.91m x 3.84m (including door recess) )
Double glazed window to front, double wardrobe, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 4" (max) ( 3.48m x 3.45m (max) )
Double glazed window to rear, double fitted wardrobe with central heating radiator, single fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 7' 2" ( 2.51m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front, central heated radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, low level w.c., wash hand basin with vanity unit under, shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, heated ladder towel rail.
Enclosed by walling, laid to small stone.
Good size rear garden enclosed by walling and fencing, mainly laid to lawn, patio area, border of shrubs, out side water tap,
Work Shop 10' 10" (max) x 10' 4" ( 3.30m (max) x 3.15m )
Brick built workshop double glazed window to rear, power and lighting, low level w.c., wash hand basin, double glazed door to side.
A single garage with remote control door, power and lighting, single glazed window to side, overhead storage.
Gated access to driveway with parking for several vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48779427.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.