6 bedroom detached house for saleOrion Avenue, Priddys Hard, Gosport
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Six Bedrooms
- Two en-suite shower rooms
- Off road parking
- Spacious living areas
- Gas central heating
- Must view property
Good sized living space with dividing doors to dining room - Fitted kitchen with space for dining table - Dining room with access to conservatory - En-suite off two bedrooms - Two generous sized loft bedrooms - Cloakroom toilet - Fitted bathrooms - Gas central heating - Double glazing throughout!!
Fox & Sons are delighted to welcome to the market this beautifully presented six bedroom detached house in a sought after location with off road parking for several cars! - Good sized living space with dividing doors to dining room - Fitted kitchen with space for dining table - Dining room with access to conservatory - En-suite of two bedroom - Two generous sized loft bedrooms - Cloakroom toilet - Fitted bathrooms - Gas central heating - double glazing throughout - Good sized rear garden with decking area perfect for socialising - Must view property
UPVC door to front access, stairs to first floor landing, radiator.
Lounge 16' x 10' 7" ( 4.88m x 3.23m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, gas fire place, French doors to dining room.
Wash hand basin, wc, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
Kitchen 15' 6" max x 10' 2" max ( 4.72m max x 3.10m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, UPVC door to garden, matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.30m x 3.25m )
UPVC patio doors to conservatory, radiator.
Conservatory 12' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.89m x 3.18m )
UPVC construction, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, UPVC door to garden.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, cupboard, radiator, doors to:
Bedroom 1 15' 9" x 10' 11" ( 4.80m x 3.33m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, in-built wardrobes, two radiators, door to:
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, fully tiled walls, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.43m x 3.20m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, in-built wardrobes, radiator, door to:
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, fully tiled walls.
Bedroom 3 9' 3" x 8' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, wc, fully tiled walls.
Bedroom 4 8' 8" x 8' ( 2.64m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Velux style window to rear elevation, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, fully tiled walls.
Bedroom 5 20' 2" max x 10' 11" max ( 6.15m max x 3.33m max )
UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 6 21' 4" max x 11' 4" max ( 6.50m max x 3.45m max )
UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevation, two radiators.
To the front there is a block paved driveway providing off road parking, laid to lawn section and shrub borders. To the rear there is a decking area leading to a laid to lawn section, side pedestrian access and enclosed to perimeters.
Up and over door with power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48779469.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS105653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.