1 bedroom apartment for saleSkypark Road, Bristol
- ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- MODERN OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- LOVELY SHOWER ROOM
- IMPRESSIVE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- FANTASTIC LOCATION CLOSE TO A HUGE AMOUNT OF AMENITIES AND TRAVEL LINKS
- BEAUTIFUL CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- A MUST VIEW. OPEN DAY SOON. CALL CONNELLS ON 0117 966 4278
Connells Southville are delighted to offer for sale this rare garden apartment in the Airpoint Development just off West Street, Bedminster. The property boasts a modern living quarters with lounge and kitchen, shower room, double bedroom and a splendid garden area. ***GET ON THE PROPERTY LADDER***
A super opportunity to get on the property ladder in one of the most popular areas of Bristol. This lower ground floor apartment is modern, light and has a lovely feel throughout.
Airpoint is located on West Street in Bedminster which boasts a bus link to and from the Airport and Temple Meads, close proximity to Parson Street Train Station, plenty of shops, leisure facilities, supermarkets, up market bars and restaurants amongst others.
***OPEN DAY SOON***PLEASE CALL US ON 0117 966 4278 TO BOOK YOUR SLOT***
Lounge/kitchen/dining Room 17' 5" x 12' 10" ( 5.31m x 3.91m )
A large and light living quarters with double glazed windows to front, double glazed patio doors to front (leading out onto the properties garden area), elec radiator, telephone point, tv point, home alarm, spotlights, dining area, study area and open to kitchen.
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of base units, sink drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, oven with elec hob and cookerhood, spotlights, space for fridge freezer and dishwasher, ex fan and breakfast bar.
An attractive, modern shower room, with an electric shower within shower cubicle, wash hand basin, Wc, shaver point, ex fan and being part tiled.
Master Bedroom 12' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.91m x 3.23m )
A good size double bedroom, with built in wardrobe, double glazed window to atrium, elec rad, spotlights, telephone point, tv point, wall mounted storage areas and access to the inner hallway.
A large decked and very private front garden area. Gated and leading to the properties front door.
Running track with gym area, pool room, bike storage, bbq areas, on site management team.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48779499.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR304658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.