2 bedroom flat for saleFitzroy Place, Fitzrovia, London W1T
- Newly completed
- Two bedroom two bathroom
- Ground floor
- Size: 825 Sq. Ft.
- 24hr concierge service
- Residents' lounge and Club Room
- Private dining room, meeting room and kitchen
- Personal training room and fully equipped gym
- Est. service charge- £6.50 psf
- Leasehold: 999 Years
A luxury, newly completed ground floor two bedroom apartment (825 sq. ft.) in the amazing Block 10 of Fitzroy Place. The South-West aspect apartment offers spacious living area and master bedroom with a view onto Nassau street.
Fitzroy Place occupies an entire city block in Fitzrovia, which is in the City of Westminster. The site is highly accessible and walking distance of Mayfair, Soho, Marylebone High Street and Regents Park. Fitzroy Place is well positioned to become one of London's most significant prime central London mixed use developments.
The exclusive residents' Club provides superlative facilities including 24 hour Concierge service, Gymnasium, Cinema, treatment room and Business centre. In addition a residents' lounge offers the opportunity to relax and watch TV in superbly furnished surroundings or entertain in style in the private dining room.
The site is within 5 minutes walk from Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Road, Goodge Street, Regents Park and Great Portland Street Underground Stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2358474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.