1 bedroom apartment for salePortland House, Royal Wharf, E16
- One bedroom
- Size: 606 Sq. Ft.
- Balcony: 64 Sq. Ft.
- Level: 3rd floor
- Swimming pool, Gym, Spa, 24hr Concierge
- Dual Aspect: North East
- Moments from Pontoon Dock (DLR)
- Warranty: 10 years NHBC
- Est. Completion: Q2-Q4 2018
- Est. Service Charge: £3.20 per sq.ft
A new Riverside Neighbourhood for London set across 40 acres of land with 3,300 new homes beautifully laid out whereby the Thames stretches to almost a mile wide, either side of Royal Wharf there are large parks, adding an even greater sense of natural openness.
This luxury one-bedroom apartment in Portland House, situated on the third floor, 606 Sq. Ft with balcony offering a dual aspect of east and north. Boasting a spacious reception area, a fitted modular design kitchen unit in high gloss finish with composite stone worktops and integrated appliances, well proportioned bedroom with integrated wardrobe and modern bathroom suite with ceramic tiles to shower - bath area.
Royal Wharf is merely 8 minute to key location in Zone 1, being well served by the Jubilee Line (Canning Town) plus international connections from London City Airport and boat links from a brand new Thames Clipper Pier. Elizabeth line (Cross Rail).
Please contact our Sales Team to request the full information pack.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2357039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.