1 bedroom flat for saleChronicle Tower, 261B City Road, EC1V
- High specification one bedroom apartment
- 14th floor with lift access
- Developers: Mount Anvil
- Stunning Views of the Canal
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Spa / Swimming pool / Gym
- Business Lounge
- Service charge: £4,000 pa
- Ground rent: £450 pa
- Gym and Pool Facility
A luxury (562 sq ft) one bedroom apartment for sale in Chronicle Tower located on the 14th floor. The apartment boasts floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the City Road basin with great views of Regents Canal.
The property offers fully integrated high specification kitchen, a spacious bedroom with full height wardrobes, a luxury bathroom suite, and comfort cooling. Residents benefit from access to spa facilities, swimming pool, business lounge and 24 hour concierge.
Chronicle Tower can be found within easy reach of Angel and Old Street underground stations offering connections across the capital of London.
Call us today to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2363714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.