5 bedroom detached house for saleBrigg Road, Howsham, LN7
- Detached four/Five Bedroomed Property In Stunning Position
- Dual aspect Lounge with Marble Firesurround
- Fitted Kitchen with Separate Utility
- Dining Room and Study/Sitting Room
- 28' Games Room French Doors to Patio
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Garage and Workshops
- EPC: E
Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire present to the market this detached four/five bedroomed property in a fantastic position with stunning panoramic views over open farm land nestled on the fringe of the rural village of Howsham which lies within the highly sought Caistor Grammar school catchment.
Froghall House represents an opportunity to embrace a country lifestyle whilst enjoyment is the key with an outside heated swimming pool and a 28’ games room with purpose built bar area which could provide a home gym if required or conversion to an annex for an extended family. The dual aspect lounge room with its stunning feature marble fire surround and sliding doors provide poolside views across the patio and sun lounging area. A dining room caters for those more formal occasions and a forward facing study room suffused with natural light from the two floor length windows is a perfect work from home space aswell as being a second sitting room. The fitted kitchen has stunning views across open land to the front and a separate utility caters for the practicalities of modern living.
An L shaped landing allows access to the four double bedrooms, in addition bedrooms four and five are interconnected with bedroom four being accessed solely from bedroom five allowing for use as a perfect dressing room or child’s playroom and family bathroom. The master bedroom with en-suite also enjoys garden and open land views.
Approached from a gated gravel laid driveway with parking to the front of the property in addition there is a further substantial reception area to the side providing space for caravan storage and access to double garaging with workshop. A rear garden laid to lawn with a second patio ideal for the Al Fresco life is shielded from the pool side by fenced panelling and gateway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48784422.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4127165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.