Studio flat for saleSilver Works, Grove Park, NW9
- Amazing off-plan studio flat
- Level: 2nd floor with lift
- Aspect: East
- Internal Size: 423 Sq.Ft.
- Integrated SMEG appliances
- Natural oak hardwood flooring
- Landscaped communal grounds
- Cycle storage
- Thermostatically controlled central heating
- Video entry phone system
Luxury off-plan 2nd floor studio suite, east aspect (423 Sq. Ft.) apartment comprising of an open plan bedroom, reception, sleek design kitchen with integrated SMEG appliances and bathroom that will be finished to the highest specifications, all of these properties will include an LED smart TV, Soundbar and a bespoke entertainment unit.
The Silver Works is a dynamic new off-plan development by Galliard Homes, set around picturesque and landscaped communal grounds in the heart of a rapidly regenerating area in the London Borough of Brent. Residents will have the added benefit of cycle storage, thermostatically controlled central heating, video entry phone system and lift access.
The Silver Works is only a 10 minute walk from Colindale Tube station, providing fast Northern line services direct into Central London.
Please contact our Sales Team for the full information pack.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2357219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.