3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHunters field Stanford in The Vale, Faringdon
- Good sized plot
- Modern refitted kitchen
- Living/dining room
- Family/dining room
- Refitted well-appointed bathroom
- Single garage
- Off road parking for several vehicles
- Oil fired central heating
- Excellent potential to extend and or improve
A modern three bedroom link detached bungalow located on a good sized plot situated within this sought after village.
The spacious accommodation comprises entrance hall, a modern refitted kitchen, a living/dining room with patio doors opening out onto the garden and a dining/family room. The accommodation is further complemented with 3 bedrooms and a modern refitted and well-appointed family bathroom.
Outside the property affords a link attached single garage with off road parking to the front for several vehicles as well as good sized and mature gardens predominantly to the side c. 50ft x 34ft and rear c. 40ft x 38ft including a garden shed. Additional benefits include double glazing and oil fired central heating to radiators. No. 3 Hunters Field offers excellent potential to extend and/or improve subject to the usual requirements.
Mains water and electricity
Oil fired central heating to radiators
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48784728.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27016917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.