1 bedroom flat for saleLondon Square, London Road, Staines Upon Thames TW18
- Off-plan one bedroom
- Size: 538 Sq. Ft.
- Level:1st floor (lift access)
- Balcony: 53 Sq. Ft. (Greenery views West aspect)
- Est. Completion Q3 2018
- Est. Service charge: £3.24 per sqft
- Est. Ground rent: £250 pa
- 10 years NHBC Warranty
- Leasehold: 999 years
This luxury one-bedroom apartment is situated on the first floor in Charter Square (block D) offering 538 Sq. Ft. of internal living space and balcony of 53 Sq. Ft. (west aspect). The property comes complete with integrated appliances and modern décors throughout. Residents can enjoy the use of a concierge service and communal courtyard gardens.
Charter Square Isleworth is a magnificent collection of new apartments that capture the best about London life. This development is perfectly situated a stone's throw from shops, restaurants, the River Thames and leafy open spaces, such as Kew Gardens and Richmond Park. The development also has brilliant transport links with Isleworth railway station and Osterley underground station in close proximity.
Please contact our Sales Team to request the full information pack.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2358145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.