1 bedroom flat for saleLondon Square, London Road, Isleworth, TW7
- Newly completed one bedroom apartment
- Internal size: 547 Sq. Ft. / Terrace -129 Sq. Ft
- Concierge Service
- Aspect - East (courtyard facing)
- Ground Rent: £250 pa
- Leasehold: 999 years
- Est Service Charge £1,573 pa
Moving City are delighted to offer this brand new (547 Sq. Ft.) one bedroom one bathroom apartment in the new London Square development in Isleworth. Located on the 1st floor with an East aspect, with an open plan modern, fitted kitchen with dining area. Located close to Hounslow East Station (Piccadilly Line) for an easy commute to and from London.
Service Charge (estimated): £1,573 pa
Ground Rent: £250 pa
Leasehold: 999 years
Development built: 2017
The property is currently let, please contact us to find out full property details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2358141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.