3 bedroom apartment for saleManhattan Plaza, Preston Road, Canary Wharf, E14
- Three Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
- Balcony. Aspect: East and North
- Level: 16th Floor
- Size: 951 Sq. Ft.
- Completion: Autumn 2018/ Spring 2018
- Est.Ground Rent: £500 per Sq. ft.
- Est. Service Charge: £3.00 per Sq. ft.
- Leasehold: 999 years
- Concierge Service, Gym
- Communal Bicycle Storage
Proud to offer a 16th floor three bedroom, two bathroom (951 Sq. Ft.) apartment in the new Manhattan Plaza by Telford Homes. The development is perfectly situated a stones throw from Canary Wharf. Offering breath taking, dual aspect views of The River Thames and Courtyard Piazza (North East).
Manhattan Plaza's general features comprise of Concierge Service, Private Residents Gym, Two Landscape Residents' Roof-Top Gardens, Under floor Heating and Communal Bicycle Storage. Also being minutes from everything Canary Wharf has to offer, Restaurants, Museum of London, Cinema, Retail and Thames Clippers.
Manhattan Plaza is taking inspiration from the iconic buildings of New York’s Meatpacking District as well as its London surroundings where the old London market tradition of Billingsgate meets world financial markets.
Moments from both Poplar and Blackwall DLR stations providing easy access into Canary Wharf and the City.
Please contact our sales team for the full information package.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2356920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.