5 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodhall Avenue, Juniper Green, Midlothian, EH14
- 4 - 5 bedrooms
- 1 - 2 reception rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- New Development
- Private Parking
Woodhall Avenue is a new development consisting of four contemporary 4 to 5 bedroom family townhouses with spacious layouts and a high end specification. These properties enjoy off street parking, private gardens and stylish balconies with open outlooks towards the Pentlands.
This latest development by Glencairn Properties Ltd is due for completion in Q4 2017.
This spectacular development comprises of four townhouses, set over three levels (ground, first and second). Each property will benefit from front and rear access to the houses as well as private gardens and balconies to the rear. All of the properties will receive excellent natural light throughout, but especially in the south facing kitchen/dining/living areas and bedrooms. The properties will also all have two private parking spaces located to the front of each townhouse.
The high quality internal specification includes:
- Bespoke kitchens with new appliances and attractive silestone work surfaces
- High quality flooring throughout, including engineered flooring and carpets
- Contemporary designed bathrooms with high quality fittings and tiling
- All houses are alarmed and wired for satellite TV and broadband along with Cat 5 cabling
- 10 Year Premier Guarantee
- Newly installed highly efficient 'A' rated boilers, along with low energy electrial systems throughout
This contemporary development with its wonderful living proportions and high specification finish, combined with private off street parking, gardens and balconies, presents a superb opportunity for family buyers, professionals, downsizers and those seeking a base on the edge of the city.
This online listing and brochure displays a selection of computer generated images for illustrative purposes only.
Located in the charming Juniper Green area, Woodhall Avenue sits in the midst of a vibrant village community with reliable links to the city centre. It is also ideal for those who want to stay connected with the countryside, as the glorious Pentland Hills are a short distance away and the Water of Leith walkway is on the doorstep.
Within half a mile, the local Juniper Green area boasts a supermarket, independent food shops, a bank and a pharmacy, as well as other essential day to day services.
Nearby, Colinton village retains its bubbling ambience as well as a further range of services and amenities.
Locally there are a great choice of nurseries and two highly rated public primary schools; Juniper Green Primary and St Cuthbert's RC Primary. At secondary level, Currie Community High School and St Augustine's give older children good educational options and there is also easy access to a number of private schools including George Watson's College and Merchiston Castle School.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EDC170154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.