4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShrivenham
Withdrawn from Market
- Truly spacious semi-detached home
- Four bedrooms
- Extended and flexible accommodation
- Three reception rooms and conservatory
- Prepare to be wowed by the gardens!
- Master bedroom with en-suite and balcony
- Garage and driveway parking
- Utility and cloakroom
- Dual fuel cooking range
- The property comes with a water softener
A mature semi-detached family home located in a popular cul-de-sac of similar properties lying towards the outskirts of the village and yet within easy reach of the High Street and all its facilities.
This lovely house has benefited from a successful extension to the side, providing a flexible arrangement of accommodation over two floors. This comprises an entrance hall with a modern cloakroom, a sitting room with an open fireplace, a study, UPVC double glazed conservatory with doors to the garden, a kitchen with dual fuel cooking range, a utility room and a dining room with French doors on to the rear garden.
On the first floor is a master bedroom with French doors on to a balcony which overlooks the rear garden. This bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a concealed en suite shower room. There are three further bedrooms and a modern refitted family bathroom.
Outside, the property has beautifully landscaped gardens lying to the front and rear. The front garden has been designed for low maintenance with stone chippings and allows off-road parking for several vehicles leading to a single garage. The rear garden enjoys a lovely sunny aspect and is very private. This has been landscaped to include an area of lawn, patio, well-stocked flower and shrub borders and a beautiful fish pond. There are two garden sheds.
The property benefits from double glazing throughout with UPVC fascias and soffits, a gas heating system to radiators and a water softener.
AMENITIES Shrivenham is one of the larger villages within the Vale of the White Horse and without question one of the most desirable in the area. The village is located circa 5 miles to the north east of Swindon and circa 5 miles to the south west of the market town of Faringdon. The village is ideally located for access to the M4 (8 minutes away) and the A420 leading to Oxford and beyond. The village itself has an extremely active community and a bypass built in 1984 ensures that Shrivenham's rural atmosphere is preserved. There is a lovely tree lined high street with shops, restaurants, public houses, a doctors' surgery, chemist, village primary school and impressive Church, which has parts dating back to the 11th Century. There is a frequent bus service through the village from Swindon to Oxford and back.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48796098.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100300014319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Faringdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.