4 bedroom detached house for saleBamburgh Grove, Leamington Spa
- Prestigious North Leamington location
- Detached family home
- Four double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Spacious living room
- Dining room
- Study and Conservatory
- Breakfast kitchen and utility
- Double garage and parking
A rare opportunity to acquire this executive detached family home located in one of Leamington Spa's most exclusive cul de sac locations just off Northumberland Road.
The property is well positioned for access to the town centre and A46. The generous and well proportioned accommodation does require some updating and briefly comprises: Reception hallway, cloakroom/w.c, study, spacious living room giving access to the rear garden, separate dining room, conservatory, fitted breakfast kitchen and utility room.
To the first floor there is a master bedroom with en suite bathroom, three further double bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside there is a double garage, driveway parking and a broadly west facing rear garden. The property is being sold with no upward chain.
Entrance Hall -
Study - 13'2 x 11'7 -
Living Room - 22'2 x 12'11 -
Dining Room - 14'1 x 10'1 -
Conservatory - 12'10 max x 10'7 -
Breakfast Kitchen - 14'6 x 10'7 -
Utility Room - 7'2 x 7' -
Bedroom 1 - 13'6 x 12'11 -
Ensuite Bathroom - 13'x 6'5 -
Bedroom 2 - 12'8 x 10'7 -
Bedroom 3 - 12'1 x 11'1 -
Bedroom 4 - 10'7 x 7'3 -
Bathroom - 7'3 x 7'2 -
Double Garage - 17'10 x 17'2 -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27018179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheldon Bosley Knight, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.