2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTintagel Road,Wokingham,RG40
- No Onward Chain
- Beautifully Landscaped Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms With Storage
- En-suite Shower Room
- Three-Piece Bathroom
- Kitchen & Separate Utility Room
- Dining Room
- Impressive Entrance/Hallway
This rarely available bungalow is situated on one of Finchampstead's most desirable roads. Offered with no onward chain and in fantastic order.
Situated on one of Finchampstead’s most desirable roads this rarely available, two bedroom bungalow is offered to the market with no onward chain complications. The property is positioned in the centre of an impressive plot, with beautiful gardens that can be enjoyed from every aspect of the bungalow, offering a real sense of tranquillity.
Tintagel Road is ideally located for access to Wokingham and Crowthorne, both offering excellent private and state schooling and an array of restaurants, cafes, bars and shops. For the commuter, the M4 motorway and A329 are easily accessible, as well as train access to London Waterloo/Reading via Wokingham mainline railway station.
The property is approached through a gated entrance, with a sweeping driving leading to the front of the property and the detached garage. The front garden is well maintained, mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by shrub borders.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall, reception area, living room with double French doors, dining room, kitchen/breakfast area, utility room, garden room, conservatory, three-piece bathroom, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and second double bedroom.
To the rear of the property the private gardens offer beautiful features including sun traps; pond with water feature; a terrace area that would be ideal for al-fresco entertaining and well-maintained lawn areas, with shrub/flower borders and closed by wood panel fencing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2371403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Wokingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.