2 bedroom apartment for saleAlbany Court, Off Moorside Road Urmston M41 5RH
- GREAT VIEWS FROM THE LOUNGE AND KITCHEN OVER URMSTON SPORTS CLUB
- A GOOD SIZED TWO BEDROOMED SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- A DEVELOPMENT FOR THE OVER 55'S
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- SET WITHIN DELIGHTFUL COMMUNAL GROUNDS
- PARKING AREAS FOR RESIDENTS AND VISITORS
- OUTSIDE STORAGE FACILITIES
- REFURBISHED SHOWER ROOM/WC
GREAT VIEWS FROM THE LOUNGE AND KITCHEN OVER URMSTON SPORTS CLUB - A good sized two bedroomed second floor apartment. A development for the over 55’s. UPVC double glazed windows. Set within delightful communal grounds. Parking areas for residents and visitors. Outside storage facilities.Refurbished shower room/WC. Well positioned within the development. Inspection highly recommended.
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS INCLUDES
With a storage heater.
17’10” x 12’1” with a coal effect fire set within a feature fireplace. Double glazed window with splendid outlook over the tennis courts. Storage heater with decorative cover.
9’10” x 7’5” with a single drainer stainless steel sink unit and a good range of base and wall cupboard units and working surfaces. Cooker point, plumbing for a washer and a double glazed window with pleasant outlook. Tiled areas and space for appliances.
16’ x 8’6” with a double glazed window and storage heater. Measurements exclude the depth of a range of built in wardrobes/storage space.
12’9” x 7’8” with a storage heater and a double glazed window. Excellent range of fitted wardrobes and storage space.
BATHROOM/WC (SHOWER ONLY AT PRESENT)
With a walk-in shower compartment, wash hand basin with storage below and an extractor fan. Mirrored storage unit with lighting.
The development stands within well tended communal grounds with parking areas for residents and visitors. Each flat is allocated an outside storage facility.
Albany Court is a development of 42 one and two bedroomed apartments occupying an enviable position adjacent to Urmston Cricket and Tennis Club, just off Moorside Road. Within the development there are just 6 one bedroomed apartments. A service charge is payable which, we are informed, currently stands at £77 pcm approx. Council Tax Band ’B’. The development is conveniently situated for access to the facilities available within Urmston Town Centre. A door entry system is installed.
Energy Performance Rating: E
Council Tax Band: B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.