3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWadham Road, Portsmouth
Offers in Excess of
- Three bedroom end of terrace
- Three reception rooms
- Downstairs and upstairs w/c + Bathroom
- Off road parking potential
- Three double bedrooms
A large three bedroom end of terrace house in North End with potential for a driveway (subject to consents). Comprising three reception rooms plus a kitchen/diner and conservatory! The property boasts an upstairs bathroom as well as a downstairs w/c+bathroom.
A large three bedroom end of terrace house in North End with potential for a driveway (subject to consents). Comprising three reception rooms plus a kitchen/diner and conservatory! The property boasts an upstairs bathroom as well as a downstairs w/c+bathroom. Presented in good condition throughout by the current owners, an internal inspection is a must!
Double glazed door to front and double glazed door to:
Double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor, ceiling rose, ornate coving, dado rail, laminate flooring, radiator.
Lounge 15' 5" Max x 13' 6" Max ( 4.70m Max x 4.11m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front, feature electric fire with surround, picture rail, ceiling rose, ornate coving, laminate flooring, radiator.
2nd Reception Room 11' 5" x 10' 2" Max ( 3.48m x 3.10m Max )
Double glazed door to rear, combination boiler, radiator.
3rd Reception Room 8' 5" x 8' 4" ( 2.57m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to side aspect.
Kitchen/diner 13' 9" x 12' 4" ( 4.19m x 3.76m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, cooker-hood, space for cooker, space for fridge/freezer, space for dining table and chairs, ceiling rose, partly tiled, radiator. Double glazed sliding doors to rear.
Conservatory 8' 7" x 6' 9" ( 2.62m x 2.06m )
Double glazed door and window to rear aspect, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for freezer, door to:
Window to rear aspect, w/c, wash hand basin, corner bath with shower attachment.
Stairs from ground floor, pull down ladder to loft room, radiator, doors to:
Bedroom One 15' 5" Max x 17' 1" ( 4.70m Max x 5.21m )
Double glazed bay window to front, coving and picture rail, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" Max x 12' 5" ( 4.17m Max x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, w.c, wash hand basin.
Double glazed window to side aspect, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment over loft access, partly tiled, radiator.
Loft Area 10' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.97m )
Window to side, carpet flooring, fitted work surfaces, power and lighting, accessed via ladder.
Enclosed rear garden laid to paving with raised soil borders.
Lean To/storage Area 16' 7" x 4' 5" Max ( 5.05m x 1.35m Max )
Door to rear garden, primarily used as area for garden and DIY storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48815475.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.