3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRosedale Gardens, Billingham
- NO CHAIN
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN this THREE BEDROOM semi-detached property offers THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS, well maintained FRONT & REAR GARDENS as well as a driveway & garage.
NO CHAIN Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment, located in the popular location of Billingham. Internal accommodation comprising of entrance hallway LARGE lounge, kitchen and UTILITY ROOM. To the first floor there are THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS and bathroom/wc. Externally are well maintained gardens to the front and rear in addition to a garage and driveway.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door to front, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, stairs to landing, doors to lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 13' 5" max x 12' 3" ( 4.09m max x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front, adam style fire surround with electric fire, radiator, open through to dining area.
Dining Area 8' 9" x 8' 5" ( 2.67m x 2.57m )
Double glazed patio doors leading into rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of pine wall and base units, work surfaces, white sink/drainer with mixer tap, integrated electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, arch through to utility area.
Utility Area 7' 9" x 6' 1" ( 2.36m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to rear, work surfaces, doors leading to garden and garage.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway, double glazed window to side, airing cupboard, loft access, doors to three bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 9' 7" plus recess ( 3.89m x 2.92m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 9' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with overhead electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, w/c, part tiled.
Bedding area with block paved driveway leading to garage.
Enclosed rear garden with lawn and block paved patio area.
Garage 16' 10" x 7' 11" ( 5.13m x 2.41m )
Up and over door with power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48815484.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL106013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.