3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLuckwell Road, Bristol
- BAY-FRONTED THREE BEDROOM HOUSE
- BEDMINSTER LOCATION, CLOSE TO SHOPS, TRANSPORT LINKS & LOCAL AMENITIES
- TWO SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS & FITTED KITCHEN
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN WITH BOTH LAWN AND PATIO AREA
- BENEFITS FROM HIGH-CEILINGS AND ORIGINAL FEATURES
- CENTRAL-HEATING AND DOUBLE-GLAZED
- BOOK YOUR VIEWING SLOT NOW
- CALL THE SOUTHVILLE TEAM ON 0117 9664278
Connells Southville are delighted to offer for sale this stunning family home. A Bay fronted property boasting two separate reception rooms, kitchen, three impressive bedrooms and a family bathroom. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, yet has a lovely patio area perfect for garden furniture.
***SIMPLY STUNNING FAMILY HOME***
Connells are pleased to offer to the Market this lovely three double bedroom property situated in the very popular area of Bedminster. This Bay fronted property has a two separate reception rooms, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits further from gas central heating and double-glazing. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, yet has a lovely patio area perfect for garden furniture.
***BEAUTIFUL HIGH CEILINGS***
***Stunning views of Clifton Suspension Bridge from the two front bedrooms***
***A STONES THROW TO NORTH STREET AND CLOSE TO THE CITY CENTRE***
***OPEN DAY SATURDAY 17TH JUNE**CALL CONNELLS ON 0117 966 4278 TO BOOK YOUR SLOT**
Double-glazed door and window to front of property, original tiled flooring and coving.
Original stained glass single-glazed door and window to front of the property, understairs cupboard and wall-mounted radiator. Staircase leading to first-floor. Home alarm system, smoke alarm, doors to lounge and dining room.
Lounge 12' 11" x 14' 5" ( 3.94m x 4.39m )
Double-glazed bay window to front of property, wall-mounted radiator, coving and TV point. Also benefits from a log burner inside open fire with feature fireplace and original tiling. Door to Hallway.
Sitting Room 14' 7" max x 13' max ( 4.45m max x 3.96m max )
Two frosted double-glazed windows to side and rear of property, wall-mounted radiator, coving, high-ceilings. Door to Hall and Kitchen.
Kitchen/dining Room 20' 1" x 8' 7" ( 6.12m x 2.62m )
Partly-tiled fitted kitchen with wall/base units and work surfaces with sink/drainer. Also comprises oven with electric hobs, plumbing for washing machine and integrated dishwasher, ex fan, space for fridge/freezer and wall-mounted central heating boiler which is hidden. Benefits from laminate flooring and high-ceilings. Double glazed windows to both sides og the kitchen. Double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
Access to loft and wall-mounted radiator. Doors to;
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 13' 10" into bay ( 3.56m x 4.22m into bay )
Double-glazed bay window to front of property. two built-in wardrobes and wall-mounted radiator. ***Stunning views of Clifton Suspension Bridge***
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.33m )
Double-glazed window to rear of property, built-in wardrobes and wall-mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 4" max ( 2.64m x 2.24m max )
Double-glazed window to front of property and wall-mounted radiator.
A huge family Bathroom, part-tiled, comprising bath with mixer-taps and separate shower cubicle with shower. Also includes low-level WC, wash hand basin, wall-mounted radiator and extractor fan. Double glazed window to rear and side frosted.
Mainly laid to lawn. Patio area for garden furniture, brick surround and shed. Views of church spire.
Low maintenance front garden divided by steps leading to the front door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48815625.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR304689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.