2 bedroom flat for saleMontagu House, City Island, E14
- Luxury OFF-PLAN two bedroom apartment
- Not on Help to Buy (30% deposit required)
- 3rd floor with balcony
- A private social club including a Hydro Pool
- 24-hour Concierge
- Residents Gym / Spa / Swimming Pool
- 24hr Concierge
- Direct access into Canning Town Station
Proud to offer this amazing off-plan (776 sq ft) two bed, two bathroom apartment situated on the 3rd floor in Phase 2 (Montagu House) of the very popular London City Island development by Ballymore Homes, a unique new riverside development and 12 acre neighbourhood - creating a mini-Manhattan in London.. The property has a private balcony with far reaching Eastern views towards the River Lea. This property also features stunning designs throughout including engineered oak flooring, composite stone worktop kitchen and fully integrated and built in Siemens appliances.
City Island has a 24-hour concierge, residents only gym and indoor and outdoor swimming pools, spa facilities and private lounge.
Located with excellent transport links in to London such as Canning Town underground station and Canning Town (DLR and Jubilee Lines) and 0.2 miles of East India (DLR Lines) and the array of bars, shops and restaurants within the development and Canary wharf.
Warranty: 10 years NHBC
Estimated Service Charge: - £4.65 per sq. ft.
Estimated Ground Rent: - £750 p.a
Estimated Completion: - April 2018
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2367453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.