3 bedroom terraced house for saleIvy Avenue, South Shore, FY4
Withdrawn from Market
- Bay Fronted Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Two Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Partially Double Glazed, Central Heating, Gardens to Front and Rear
- No Chain Delay, In Need of Modernisation
- Popular Residential Area
- Viewing Recommended
HALLWAY Staircase leading to first floor, meter cupboard, double glazed door to front.
LOUNGE 13' 3" x 10' 6" (4.05m x 3.22m) Double glazed bay window to front, decorative walls and ceiling, TV point and door leading to dining room.
DINING ROOM 9' 4" x 8' 10" (2.86m x 2.71m) Decorative walls and ceiling, under stairs storage cupboard window to rear, door leading kitchen, door leading to bathroom.
BATHROOM Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, window to rear, built in linen cupboard.
KITCHEN 9' 3" x 5' 5" (2.84m x 1.67m) Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, space for cooker, built-in four ring electric hob, window to rear, window to side, door to:
UTILITY ROOM 8' 10" x 6' 11" (2.71m x 2.11m) Two windows to rear, window to side, running water tap, door to:
REAR PORCH Windows overlooking rear garden, door giving access to rear garden.
LANDING Doors leading to;
BEDROOM 1 13' 10" x 13' 5" (4.23m x 4.09m) Double glazed bay window to front, built-in double wardrobe(s), radiator, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 2 9' 5" x 6' 6" (2.88m x 1.99m) Window to rear, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 3 6' 9" x 6' 7" (2.06m x 2.02m) Window to rear, radiator, decorative walls and ceiling.
GARDENS To the rear of the property is a well stocked lawned garden with planted borders and to the front of the property is a garden space with planted mature borders.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48820584.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.