3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFir Street, Southport
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Stunning Kitchen With Granite Work Tops
- Fully UPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- Sought After Location
- Off Street Parking
- Viewings Highly Recommended
Fantastic semi-detached family home in an ever popular residential location that blends modern living with the character & charm of this beautiful period property. The spacious and very well pro-portioned property has an internal accommodation comprising of: to the ground floor; entrance vestibule, hall with original features to the ceiling, front lounge, dining room, WC and a stunning kitchen to the rear with integrated appliances and granite work tops. To the first floor are three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is ample off street parking to the front with a sunny aspect private garden to the rear.
Viewings are highly recommended please call 01704 536900.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48833112.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6950715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.