2 bedroom apartment for saleElm Park, Reading
- Purpose built First Floor Apartment
- Garage and Parking
- No Onward Chain - Vacant Possession
- Communal Entrance with security Entry System
- 14' south facing Living Room
- 14' fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room
- Second 'double' Bedroom
- Three piece Bathroom
- UPVC double glazing & pressurised (unvented) Hot Water system
Sansome & George Reading - Elm Park is a favoured development built on the old site of Reading Football Club Stadium in 1999 by ‘KingsOak Homes’ and is conveniently located just off the Tilehurst Road, within walking distance of West Reading Train Station (links to London Paddington), Prospect Park, regular Bus services and with all other amenities within 10 minutes walk. Reading’s vibrant Town Centre is approximately 1.8 miles to the east and Junctions 12 of the M4 Motorway is a short commute by car via A4 Bath Road.
This First Floor purpose built Two Bedroom Apartment is approached via Communal Entrance with Security Entry Intercom System. Accommodation comprises Entrance Hall which gives access to all rooms to include a 14’ Lounge, separate 14’ Kitchen / Breakfast Room, both enjoying a naturally light southerly aspect. The 13’ Master Bedroom is complemented by a range of fitted wardrobes and storage as well as En-suite Shower Room. There is also a second ‘double’ Bedroom and a three piece Bathroom with mixer tap shower over Bath. The property benefits further from upgraded UPVC double glazed windows throughout, a pressurised hot water system, Garage and allocated Residents and Visitor Parking. Offered for sale with ‘No Onward Chain’ complications, this sought after property must be seen to be appreciated.
Please call West & Central Reading Office on (0118) 958 3333 for more information or to arrange an appointment to view.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48834288.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27021579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.