2 bedroom apartment for saleVictoria Grove, Southsea
- Two bedroom top floor flat
- Allocated parking space
- Balcony with city views and room for table and chairs
- Fantastic central location
- Plenty of storage in the flat and also a storage lockup on the ground floor is part of this property
Welcome to Sandhurst Court... Benefitting from an allocated parking space and a sizeable balcony overlooking the City this top floor flat has two double bedrooms and is available for viewings immediately. Also as this property is offered with no forward chain, you could be in for Christmas!
Nestled in the heart of Southsea, on the junction with both Albert Road and Elm Grove is this generously sized, two bedroom top floor flat with allocated parking. The sizeable balcony which is accessible via french doors is an unusual addition for a flat in this area, and I am sure the new purchaser will enjoy the city views whilst sat out there. Both bedrooms are doubles and there is a fitted kitchen and large lounge as well as storage cupboard on the ground floor of the building. Any prospective purchaser may need to update some of the decor however the location and size of this property will win many hearts we're sure...
Textured ceiling, papered walls, door from the communal hallway, radiator, carpet, doors to:
Lounge 16' 3" max x 11' 9" ( 4.95m max x 3.58m )
Textured ceiling, papered walls, double glazed window to the front elevation with UPVC door leading to balcony, electric fireplace, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.59m )
Smooth plastered ceiling with part tiled walls, double glazed window to front elevation, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and integrated electric hob and oven, wall-mounted central heating boiler, serving hatch to lounge, space and plumbing for freestanding washing machine and fridge freezer, lino flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 3" plus wardrobe x 11' 3" ( 3.73m plus wardrobe x 3.43m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to side elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.72m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and papered walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, carpet.
Smooth plastered ceiling, tiled walls, walk-in shower cubicle, vanity sink, WC and heated towel rail, tiled floor.
In addition to the storage already offered inside the flat, each property also has a private storage shed in the communal hallway on the ground floor, each is lockable.
One allocated car parking space, underneath the building, access via dropped kerb on Victoria Grove.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48834966.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.