3 bedroom terraced house for saleBentley Road, Bentley, Doncaster
- Well presented throughout
- Two reception rooms
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Downstairs shower room, Two bedrooms, plus occasional bedroom
- Good sized rear garden, Single garage
- Views over the surrounding countryside
Guide Price £75,000 - £80,000 A spacious well presented two bedroom mid terrace family home, which is situated in this popular location. The property has a good sized garden and garage to the rear.
Lounge 12' 5" to the recess x 12' 1" ( 3.78m to the recess x 3.68m )
With a front door allowing access to the lounge. There is a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is also a useful understairs storage cupboard.
Dining Room 13' to the bay x 12' 6" to the recess ( 3.96m to the bay x 3.81m to the recess )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 7' 2" ( 3.84m x 2.18m )
With a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the one and a half bowl granite sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is complimentary tiling, electric hob with cooker hood above, electric double oven and grill, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, chrome heated towel rail and tiled floor. Access to the rear lobby.
With a side facing sealed unit door and access to the downstairs shower room.
Downstairs Shower Room
With a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a white contemporary suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit and large quadrant shower cubicle. There is tiling to the walls and floor.
First Floor Landing
Access to the three bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' 5" to the recess x 11' 1" ( 3.78m to the recess x 3.38m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 12' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.68m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is a useful storage cupboard.There is access to the occasional bedroom three and the loft.
Bedroom Three 6' 1" x 8' 5" ( 1.85m x 2.57m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is an enclosed forecourt, whilst to the rear the property benefits from a good sized enclosed garden with a single garage. There are views over the surrounding countryside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48838305.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.