2 bedroom terraced house for salePrinces Road, Walton-Le-Dale, Preston, Lancashire, PR5
- Mid terrace house with NO CHAIN
- Generously sized lounge
- Dining Kitchen
- Two bedrooms, beautifully decorated master bedroom
- Attractive cream bathroom suite
- Gas combination boiler, uPVC double glazed windows
- Rear yard, will suit First Time Buyers and Investors
**NO CHAIN** Well maintained mid terrace house situated in a cul-de-sac location, vestibule, well presented lounge, dining kitchen with gas combination boiler, two bedrooms, generously sized master bedrooms, attractive three piece cream bathroom suite, uPVC double glazed windows, rear yard, there is no chain with the property sale.
Higher Walton is a village on the outskirts of Hoghton with easy access to the city of Preston. Local Primary Schools and Nurseries are provided and motorway links are within a short drive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48840336.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BBB170161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.