2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLark Rise, Uttoxeter
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- REFURBISHED Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms. Bathroom
- Kitchen Diner. Lounge
- Garden Room. Detached Garage. Gardens
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this detached bungalow having been RECENTLY REFURBISHED to an EXCEPTIONAL STANDARD to include NEWLY FITTED CARPETS comprises: open plan kitchen diner, lounge, two double bedrooms & LUXURY BATHROOM. Garden room, DETACHED GARAGE and gardens.
RECENTLY REFURBISHED to an EXCEPTIONAL STANDARD is this detached bungalow situated in a sought after location of Uttoxeter, it is being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN making EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL. In brief the property which benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and NEWLY FITTED CARPETS comprises: open plan kitchen diner with integrated units, lounge, garden room, two double bedrooms and luxury bathroom. There is a DETACHED GARAGE and gardens to the front and rear. The market town of Uttoxeter has excellent transport links together with a local railway station, there are sports and leisure facilities, local shopping and good schools.
Access to the property is gained via a driveway providing off road parking leading to the detached garage and to:
In turn leading into:
Having central heating radiator; coats cupboard; doors off to:
Lounge: 13' 8" x 12' ( 4.17m x 3.66m )
With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation; wall lighting; central heating radiator; bi-fold doors leading into the dining area.
Kitchen Diner: 19' 2" x 7' 5" ( 5.84m x 2.26m )
A fully fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; integrated electric oven with gas hob; integrated washing machine; dishwasher and refrigerator; a range of matching eye level units; cooker hood; complementary floor tiling with under floor heating; central heating radiator.
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; bi-fold doors leading into the lounge.
Bedroom One: 12' x 9' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.02m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two: 10' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.84m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; loft access (loft housing the central heating boiler).
Having bath with shower and side screen; wash hand basin set in a vanity unit; low level w.c.; complementary wall and floor tiling; under floor heating; double glazed window to the side elevation; heated towel rail.
Being of uPVC construction on a dwarf brick wall having power; access leading in from the garden.
The front garden is laid to lawn with borders. The rear garden having both paved patio and timber deck patio areas and timber fenced boundaries.
With up and over door; power and lighting.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turn right into High Street, right again into Carter Street, proceeding out onto Hockley Road, over the Hockley railway crossing to the roundabout. Take the second exit onto Kingfisher Way and first left into Lark Rise where the property can be found on the left hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48840534.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR104733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.