1 bedroom maisonette for saleSt. David Close, Cowley
- Spacious First Floor Maisonette
- Large Private Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Popular Cul-De-Sac Location
- Well Presented
- Long Lease
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Close To Shops, Brunel and Transport Links
Spacious and very well presented first floor maisonette located in a quiet cul-de-sac close to local shops, transport networks and Brunel University which is being sold with the added benefit of a huge private rear garden and no onward chain.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge with bespoke storage cupboards, modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom and stylish bathroom suite. Features include gas central heating (recently installed combination boiler), double glazing throughout, a long lease, large brick built storage shed with power and lighting, additional storage shed and residents parking. Ideal first time or investment purchase.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WDY170172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.