3 bedroom bungalow for saleAireborough Close, Whitehouse Farm
- Cul-De-Sac Location with Very Pleasant Aspects
- Nice Size Detached Bungalow
- Two/Three Bedrooms & Space for a Dining Area
- Extended Breakfast Kitchen
- Gardens, Driveway & Detached Garage
- Book Your Viewing Early to Avoid Disappointment
- Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday.
A deceptively spacious and tardis like two/three bedroom detached bungalow which is situated in the popular and sought after location of White House Farm in Stockton. The property which is at the head of a cul-de-sac and has open aspect views to the side looking onto the park, has stylish accommodation which has been maintained to a high standard throughout and also has gardens to the front and rear, in addition to ample on-site parking and a single garage. The property benefits from gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and in our opinion viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate the property on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48848235.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.