5 bedroom house for saleNetherton Grove, London
- Double drawing room
- Kitchen/dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing room
- Four further bedrooms (one en suite bathroom)
- Three further shower/bathrooms
- Garden, Terrace
- Off-street parking for two cars
- EPC rating D
The best quality materials, state of the art technology and luxurious and fresh interior design have all come together to create a fantastic Chelsea family home.
Netherton Grove is a quiet cul-de-sac situated just off the popular section of the Fulham Road known as ‘The Beach’, renowned for its fashionable shops, bars and restaurants, and close to the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital. There are fantastic transport links, with South Kensington, Earl’s Court, West Brompton and Fulham Broadway tube stations in the local area, and multiple bus routes from the Fulham Road and King’s Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48848607.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEC170070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Fulham Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.