3 bedroom bungalow for saleTrevance Park, Tywardreath, Par
- Three Dedroom Detached Bungalow
- Large Front and Rear Gardens
- Stunning Rural Views
- Sought After Quiet Location
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Cul De Sac Location
- EPC Grade E49
THREE BEDROOM DETATCHED BUNGALOW WITH THIS POPULAR VILLAGE
A beautifully positioned three bedroom detached bungalow with stunning rural views. It offers large front & rear gardens with the added benefit of a garage. Contact Millerson to secure a vieiwng today; 01726 72289.
The property is approached via the long driveway where you will find parking for four cars and lawned gardens to the side. From here you will enter the property into the entrance hall and in turn into the spacious living room.
The living room to the bungalow is a beautifully light room with large double glazed windows to the rear as well as patio doors leading into the conservatory which overlooks the large gardens, has French doors leading out and enjoys far reaching rural views over the neighbouring fields. There is alsoan archway from the living room into the diner area of the kitchen / diner.
The kitchen / diner also provides a lot of light into the property with two large double glazed windows to the front elevation.
The three bedrooms, shower room and W.C are located off the inner hallway, that is also set off the living room.
All the rooms to the bungalow are double glazed and heating is provided by a modern electric central heating system.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48856584.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL170167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, St Austell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.