2 bedroom apartment for saleArena Tower, 25 Crossharbour Plaza, Canary Wharf, E14
Offers in Region of
- 743 Sq. Ft plus private wrap around balcony
- South Views over the River Thames
- 38th Floor - Premier specification apartment
- Residents access to 'The Club' health & fitness suite
- Est Ground rent: £750 per annum
- Est Service charge: £6.20 per sqft
- Tenure: Leasehold 999 years
- Available For Viewings
Premier specification 38th floor two bedroom apartment boasting outstanding views South over the River Thames.
The apartment includes a bespoke fitted kitchen by renowned interior designer, Rabih Hage, programmable mood-lighting within the living area and bedroom, and electric mat underfloor warming within the bathroom. The luxury interior will be matched by a host of high tech resident facilities, to include the largest residential gym and leisure facility in London, a split-level brasserie, bar and restaurant, in addition to an exclusive private residents' lounge with a large screen cinema room.
The Tower rising up to 450ft above Canary Wharf's skyline, Baltimore has been designed by world-renowned architects Skidmore, Owings and Merrill, to form a visually outstanding tower that has a changing array of perceptual effects as the sun moves around its curving form.
Baltimore Tower is not only surrounded by the spectacle of high-end amenities on offer at Canary Wharf, but it is also within a short commute of the City and West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48856764.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27024006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.