Studio apartment for saleSienna House, Royal Wharf, Royal Docks, E16
- 1st Floor - Studio Apartment
- Residents Gym & Leisure Center
- Great Investment Product
- High Specification
- Riverside Development
- High Specification Finish
- Lease Term: 999yrs
- Est Ground Rent: £350PA
- Est Service Charge: £3.20
- Est Completion: Early 2018
*UNDER COST PRICE SALE* Luxury 515sq ft studio apartment well situated in Sienna House. Sittuated in Sienna House, within Ballymores highly desirable Royal Wharf development which combines modern living within a development focused towards community and an abundance of green space. This studio would make a fantastic pied-à-terre or rental investment in E16.
Comprising of an open plan kitchen & lounge space with bedroom space and a seperate bathroom, this apartment promises to offer its occupier space to relax away from the hustle and bustle of Canary Wharf and The City which is incidentally 12 minutes and 18 minutes away respectively by public transport links at Pontoon Dock and Silvertown DLR stations.
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract and whilst these particulars are believed to be correct, their accuracy is in no way guaranteed. Any measurements are for guidance purposes only and should not be relied on.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27024106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.