3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOtho Drive, Highwoods, Colchester
- Modern Three Bedroom End Terrace
- Ensuite Shower Room
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A modern three bedroom end terrace home situated superbly for COLCHESTER GENERAL HOSPITAL, A12 and COLCHESTER NORTH STATION, offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. The property is also within easy access to tesco superstore at HIGHWOODS and is within catchment for the Gilberd School.
Superbly located for Colchester GENERAL HOSPITAL, the A 12 and Colchester mainline railway station with its links to London Liverpool Street, Ipswich and Norwich is this modern end terrace home. The property offers NO ONWARD CHAIN and is within the catchment for the GILBERD SECONDARY SCHOOL.
Entrance Door To:-
Double glazed window to front aspect, low level w.c, vanity wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 17' 7" x 11' 7" narrowing to 7' 7" ( 5.36m x 3.53m narrowing to 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, feature fire place, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen Diner 14' 5" x 9' 10" ( 4.39m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed french doors to rear garden, comprising of eye and base level units, roll top work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink drainer, integrated electric oven with gas hob, cooker hood, cupboard housing central heating boiler, plumbing for a washing machine, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect, loft access via loft ladder, airing cupboard. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in mirrored wardrobes, radiator. Door to:
Comprising of a low level w.c, vanity wash hand basin, shower cubicle, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 5' 7" ( 2.67m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprising of enclosed panel bath with mixer tap, vanity wash hand basin, low level w.c, part tiled walls.
Enclosed by panel fencing, laid to lawn with a patio area, shed to remain with a gate to the side.
To The Front
Small enclosed garden area, driveway to side leading to allocated parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48859209.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.