3 bedroom flat for saleWest Kensington Mansions, Beaumont Crescent, London
- POPULAR VICTORIAN MANSIONS BLOCK
- PERIOD BUILDING
- 2ND FLOOR
- IN AN EXTREMELY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- THREE LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- A GOOD SIZE RECEPTION ROOM
- A FIVE MINUTE WALK FROM WEST KENSINGTON TUBE STATION
- 1091 Sq. Ft. (101.35 Sq. M)
Lawson Rutter are delighted to offer this spacious mansion flat comprising approximately 1091sq. ft. / 101.35 sq. m. This property is in need of refurbishment and located on the 2nd floor of a popular Victorian mansion block, a five minute walk from West Kensington tube station and giving easy access to central and outer London. It is a substantial, light, airy apartment, comprising three large double bedrooms, a family bathroom, a good size reception room.
Further comprises a kitchen/breakfast room and good storage. The property is presented unmodernised and would be most attractive to buyers who are looking to mark their own stamp on a truly magnificent period mansion flat.
Convenience stores lie across the road, the vibrant street market and shopping area of North End Road ten minutes’ walk away and the entertainment and social hubs of High Street
Kensington and Earls Court just over the horizon.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48861804.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LRS3001390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawson Rutter, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.